Final Fantasy Armory Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

WoW escapees

Omni
    Omni

WoW escapees Empty WoW escapees

Post  Omni Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Come on, lots of you don't want to admit it, but you're currently wasting time waiting for FFXIV in the World of Warcrap.

What's the 1 biggest reason you can't wait to drop your account like a bad habit (hmmmmm).. the moment even a BETA FFXIV is opened up?

Mine is easily the angry, aggressive, mean-spirited community caused by the Arena (esport lol) style PVP.
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

WoW escapees Empty Re: WoW escapees

Post  Yoruichi Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 pm

As soon as beta opens WoW goes byebye Razz

my reason is I dont have the required time to get anything decent, Blizz have recently destroyed PvP with their new patch, so you cant just go on for a few hours and actually achieve something anymore, 80% of players are under 11 and truly dont know that the game is 12+, if they admit to being underage in chat they can get their account suspended Smile screenshot + report ftw Razz

Noone in WoW gives a damn about "the group" only themselves, and when they say.... forget to repair their gear, they cause a wipe, blame the group and leave Smile

In FFXI you sorta had to care about the group or you got nowhere Razz

I must say I did enjoy EVE Online but after 2 months you were finished... it must be the only MMORPG I can honestly say I have "completed".
    Exim
    Exim

Post  Exim Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 pm

For me its like this i log onto WoW i roll around org. Cruise over to the Auction House and log off... But the thing i don't like the most is how repetitive the game is. Its like YESSS i just grind 2 months to get this piece of gear next week its available from a badge vendor... I also hate the gear for pvp you bust your balls for months and then in 3 months a whole new set will come out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:57 pm