Final Fantasy Armory Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What do I want to be...

Deim
    Deim
    Website Administrator
    Website Administrator

What do I want to be... Empty What do I want to be...

Post  Deim Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:32 am

So I'm thinking a wool knitting, iron mining, sword wielding magic user who rides a chocobo and makes a mean chicken pot pie! Seriously though, the more I think about what I've read about the disciplines the more excited I'm getting to try the system out. I'm so glad SE isn't taking the cookie-cutter approach of predefined classes and professions.

Anyone have any speculation on what they're going to try first? I wonder how SE will incorporate the use of different disciplines to give it a 'sub job' feel; and if certain combinations will work better than others. I want to play already!
    Jereth
    Jereth

What do I want to be... Empty Re: What do I want to be...

Post  Jereth Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 am

Yeah I'll be discipline of magic at least at first. With some good discipline of the land mixed in to support it. I'll have to wait and see what "classes" are available to switch to for soloing though. I love the interchangeability as well as I don't alway have loads of time to spend lvling. Maybe a Harvesting Healer who moonlight's as a Dragoon. Cool
    Omni
    Omni

Post  Omni Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:58 pm

I think the biggest struggle of this adventure will be deciding (if anything) what we DON'T want to be.

If they truly stray from the traditional class/level type of MMO, the opportunities are endless.

I loved the example of Leeroy on the main site. He's a warrior, harvester, mage, etc.. everything... and that's how it should be.
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 pm

I want to be a magic using moogle, gatherer / insurance salesman in a cape and riding an armored chicken (chocobos are too big for moogles) Razz
    TeenMothers
    TeenMothers

Post  TeenMothers Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:19 pm

My primary want is a katana once I know what is needed to achieve that weapon I figure everything else will fall in to place.

But just going off that, I'd probably want to be a bit of dark magic samurai who carves furniture.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:45 pm