Final Fantasy Armory Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell Guild - Rapture - Currently RECRUITING!

Syno23
    Syno23

Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell Guild - Rapture - Currently RECRUITING! Empty Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell Guild - Rapture - Currently RECRUITING!

Post  Syno23 Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 am

We are a final fantasy XIV linkshell. Basically, for those of you who want to play FFXIV

Join our guild/linkshell "Rapture" we are a fast-growing primarily North American accepting other english speakers guild. We are a guild has both properties of a family and hardcore.

Our linkshell is called “Rapture” we are going to be one of the first to create an online guild community for others to know for a lifetime.

As the title states, come on over to a newfounded LS/Guild or whatever it will be called when FFXIV goes live. We are growing, the website is looking nice, and basically it will be great to have a “family” to enter the game at launch with.

So come on over to http://www.rapture.gamercrisis.com/ and to join just head to the Forum link and register. Drop a line and say hello and let’s prepare for FFXIV!

FFXIV linkshell, Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell, FFXIV guild, Final Fantasy XIV guild, FFXIV clan

http://www.rapture.gamercrisis.com
    Deim
    Deim
    Website Administrator
    Website Administrator

Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell Guild - Rapture - Currently RECRUITING! Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell Guild - Rapture - Currently RECRUITING!

Post  Deim Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Ah a website already! It's looking really good! If you need help with any logos, design, or have any web design questions I'd be glad to help out however I can.

Welcome to the Final Fantasy Armory Community!
    Unknown Kaze
    Unknown Kaze

Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell Guild - Rapture - Currently RECRUITING! Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell Guild - Rapture - Currently RECRUITING!

Post  Unknown Kaze Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 pm

You sure do get around! You've also advertised on my site as well lol. Well its looking nice, I like the layout, nicely done ^^

Welcome to the site btw.
    Syno23
    Syno23

Post  Syno23 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:47 pm

Thank yes, I will come to you for recommendations.

Ah, thefinalfantasy14.com I think that's what it is called. Ah yes, I'm advertising on the spam forums...

I was wondering if I could advertise on the general forums, or shall I stay in the spam?
    Unknown Kaze
    Unknown Kaze

Post  Unknown Kaze Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 am

Spam for the moment please.
    Syno23
    Syno23

Post  Syno23 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:47 am

Ah, good enough...tyvm^^ very appreciated.
    Jereth
    Jereth

Post  Jereth Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Checked the site out. Looks good man. I'm probably gonna hold off to check the game out first before I join anything. But if I do I know where to go!
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 am

I'll be waiting till at least beta before looking for linkshells etc but nice to see people are already planning, shows great initiative (or impatience Smile)
    Syno23
    Syno23

Post  Syno23 Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:22 pm

No problem, we're just building a solid foundation now so that in the future when all of the members are looking for an LS, we'll be far ahead.
    Jereth
    Jereth

Post  Jereth Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:22 pm

I learned most of my gameplay about FFXI from my linkshell so I def. belief in the value of them. Hope it goes well for you my man.
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:43 am

I agree, Im looking forward to seeing you grow.
    Syno23
    Syno23

Post  Syno23 Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Thanks yeah, we're up to 122 registered users so far.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:17 pm