Final Fantasy Armory Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Mujahed
Unknown Kaze
6 posters

What forums would you like to see on these boards?

Unknown Kaze
    Unknown Kaze

What forums would you like to see on these boards? Empty What forums would you like to see on these boards?

Post  Unknown Kaze Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Hey gang,

was just wondering, if there was any other forums you think should be added to these boards? Feel free to talk about any other feature you would also like added to the boards. ^^

Kaze
    Mujahed
    Mujahed

What forums would you like to see on these boards? Empty Re: What forums would you like to see on these boards?

Post  Mujahed Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 am

I would like more stuff to be added such as the classes forum, PvE and PVP discussion forum. And maybe an Introduction(Though I do NOT recommend it, people never usually read that).

1.Classes
    2.PVE Discussion
    3.PVP Discussion
    4.Jobs

That is my list, but for now, it would be useless to have those forums up since we are clueless of what Final Fantasy 14 has to offer.
    Deim
    Deim
    Website Administrator
    Website Administrator

What forums would you like to see on these boards? Empty Re: What forums would you like to see on these boards?

Post  Deim Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Mujahed wrote:I would like more stuff to be added such as the classes forum, PvE and PVP discussion forum. And maybe an Introduction(Though I do NOT recommend it, people never usually read that).

1.Classes
    2.PVE Discussion
    3.PVP Discussion
    4.Jobs

That is my list, but for now, it would be useless to have those forums up since we are clueless of what Final Fantasy 14 has to offer.

We do indeed plan to have these categories eventually on these forums, but as you said, we have little information to work with. We don't even know for sure if there will even BE a job system or PvP for that matter. :S
    JPH345
    JPH345

Post  JPH345 Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:04 pm

http://www.woodus.com/forums
    This is a good site to see what miscellaneous forums you might want. Some suggestions:
    Games
    Art forum?

Last edited by JPH345 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Introductions/Farewells is stickied)
    Jereth
    Jereth

Post  Jereth Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:46 pm

I second, or third the Introductions form. On the ones I've been on in the past it's always been my first stop. It also lets newcomers know who the active members are right off the bat I think.
    JPH345
    JPH345

Post  JPH345 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Jereth wrote:I second, or third the Introductions form. On the ones I've been on in the past it's always been my first stop. It also lets newcomers know who the active members are right off the bat I think.
    Well now we don't need one, there is a thread stickied in the Off-Topic section.
    Jereth
    Jereth

Post  Jereth Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Not a forum but what about a chat box on the main page at least?
    Unknown Kaze
    Unknown Kaze

Post  Unknown Kaze Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:13 am

kepp the ideas coming guys! ^^
    Jereth
    Jereth

Post  Jereth Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 am

Also a counter, when we find out when the release will be. And what about a forum for the other FF's. A place to say what you liked most about FFIV, characters/abilities etc. And see if they end up adding any of it to XIV.
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 am

A nice animated counter would be nice, like a moogle riding a chocobo in a hamster wheel with a carrot on a stick turning the clock? that would be cool.

ah moogles... the solution to all of life's problems
    Deim
    Deim
    Website Administrator
    Website Administrator

Post  Deim Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Hmm..I like some of these ideas! Perhaps a chat isn't a bad idea, and I really like the idea of the counter. It would probably just say "Coming 2010" or something until we get an actual release date though. Thanks for the ideas guys I'll see what I can come up with.
    Jereth
    Jereth

Post  Jereth Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Yoruichi it's good to find someone that shares the love of the moogles pig (Closest thing to a moogle we got). Might be fun to put a counter in the middle of the logo, kinda looks like a clock anyway. hmm scratch
    Mujahed
    Mujahed

Post  Mujahed Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Is there a possibility do to know when the new forums will be live? I know you guys are capable of making a more attractive site then this one, I can only hopelessly wait for the new site as I am for the game. This is another forum of torture I have discovered, all should be blamed on Diem.
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:19 am

Maybe have a section in "Off-topic" for generic Final fantasy topics? seems like all we can do at the minute is reflect on the older games (FFV wooo).

I like the colour-scheme of the forums etc, looks really nice.

Is it possible to import new emoticons into the forum? We really need a dancing moogle hehe.
    Mujahed
    Mujahed

Post  Mujahed Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:34 am

Yoruichi wrote:Maybe have a section in "Off-topic" for generic Final fantasy topics? seems like all we can do at the minute is reflect on the older games (FFV wooo).

I like the colour-scheme of the forums etc, looks really nice.

Is it possible to import new emoticons into the forum? We really need a dancing moogle hehe.

Oh wow, just give her the moogles
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 am

Him* but thanks anyway, I know the avatar is misleading but its a surname not a firstname. I love that pic too much to change it though haha.

and yes, as a founding member of the Moogle Liberation Front I demand more moogle-related content Smile
    Mujahed
    Mujahed

Post  Mujahed Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 am

Yoruichi wrote:

Him* but thanks anyway, I know the avatar is misleading but its a surname not a firstname. I love that pic too much to change it though haha.

and yes, as a founding member of the Moogle Liberation Front I demand more moogle-related content :)

I was actually first going to type Him then I was like maybe its a Her, then I said I will just go with the her.

Moogles are a race, I do not know why they will not be adding that to the society. FF is most creative of all MMOs. moogles, moogles, moogles! HEAR OUR CALL for Justice for the Moogle Liberation Front!
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 am

Well said Smile after FF6 moogles have played an almost servants role, we need to remind everyone that Mogknights have a place in combat Smile
    Jereth
    Jereth

Post  Jereth Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Yeah baby Mog in VI wit the the Pearl Lance casting Holy and dancing his happy little feet to the sound of the enemies destruction, we love it Twisted Evil
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 am

remember the bit very early in FF6 where u get 3 gourps of moogles? xD I loved it, there should be a totally moogle-based FF game, possibly FFXV? Smile
    Jereth
    Jereth

Post  Jereth Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Yeah why not. All time favorite moogle - the traveling moogle from IX. He'd just come waddling in at the end of a cutscene with his little sachel and items. He was great.
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 pm

haha ye, Stiltskin ruled
    Jereth
    Jereth

Post  Jereth Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:01 am

cheers Hey props for knowing his name good job. Don't really know of any more forums I'd like to see. They're all here.
    Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Post  Yoruichi Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:49 am

Could we have a section in the Off Topic section for other FF/Square game discussion?

As im going through all the old FF games aswell as picking up FFXI during the build-up to FFXIV I think it would be nice if we could discuss some of their features etc, maybe we'll find something they could port over to FFXIV Smile

just a thought.
    Deim
    Deim
    Website Administrator
    Website Administrator

Post  Deim Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 pm

That's a good idea. I'll create an "Other Games" forum under Off-Topic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am